Subject: pyhoca-gui cannot connect to modern servers, needs recompilation (outdated ssh kex / no sha2 support)
From: David Kreil <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:58:29 +0100

Package: pyhocagui
Version: <0.5.0.4>

Pyhocagui as compiled 2015-01-25 has an outdated set of kex options, not
supporting sha2. As a consequence, connection to modern servers is not
possible (rejected by sshd).

A recompilation / binding to current libraries should suffice I think. The
latest x2go client works, for instance.

Who could possibly please help with this?

Many thanks,
David

-- 

Dr David P Kreil
Scientific Director

E-Mail:          [email-masked]
Telephone:  +43 660 9899903
Office:          +43 660 9899900