Subject: i18n issues with x2gognomebindings
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:30:09 +0200

Package: x2gognomebindings
Severity: minor

[email-masked] (2011-07-01 14:18) wrote:

Hi list,

Unfortunately I can not speak English and have therefore used the
Goolgle translator. The message appears, therefore, again in German, in
the hope that it may be true but from someone gelsesen.

I have a problem with the package x2gognomebindings (from
https://launchpad.net/ ~ x2go)

It generates on my system, Ubuntu 10.10 a Languagemix

e.g.

When right-clicking a desktop icon, there are three English entries:

  - Make Link

  - Move to Trash

  - Restore Icons Original Size

In addition to trash even the entry

  - Empty Trash

The possible deletion message appears completely in English.

Nautilus has the entries Back - Forward - Up - Search in English, the
rest is German.

X2go I use daily and would be happy if it could be a solution of the
problem.

Sincerely,
Mario Eberlein

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb