Subject: Detect optimal session window size
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:24:37 +0200

Package: python-x2go
Severity: wishlist

[email-masked] (2011-08-17 23:14) hat geschrieben:

Daniel suggested having code in python-x2go (pyhoca-cli, pyhoca-gui)  
that can detect the current local desktop size and derive an optimal  
window geometry from that.

Refer to:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/149

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb