Subject: PyHoca CLI: semaphore released too many times error
From: Michael Ledin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 22:06:44 +0300

Package: pyhoca-cli

Version: 0.5.0.2

I'm using Archlinux and installed pyhoca-cli package from AUR.

Previously I used x2goclient and created several profiles there. Also I 
tried to use pyhoca-gui but it has the same error (bug #1158).

I start x2go desktop session with:

pyhoca-cli -P 20170316113957420 -d

It starts successfully with log:

pyhoca-cli[12140] NOTICE: preparing requested X2Go session
pyhoca-cli[12140] (PyHocaCLI) NOTICE: preparing requested X2Go session
pyhoca-cli[12140] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: registering X2Go 
session AppHeads WAN...
pyhoca-cli[12140] (x2goclient-pylib) NOTICE: initializing X2Go session...
pyhoca-cli[12140] (x2gocontrolsession-pylib) NOTICE: connecting to 
[my.server.here]:22
pyhoca-cli[12140] (PyHocaCLI) NOTICE: give the X2Go session some time to 
come up...
pyhoca-cli[12140] (PyHocaCLI) INFO: X2Go session is now running, the 
X2Go client's profile name is: AppHeads WAN
pyhoca-cli[12140] (PyHocaCLI) INFO: X2Go session name is: 
appheads-50-1489690847_stDXFCE_dp24
pyhoca-cli[12140] (PyHocaCLI) NOTICE: Press CTRL+C to suspend the 
running session...

Then I press Ctrl+C and get an error:

^CKeyboardInterrupt
Thu Mar 16 22:01:04 2017
pyhoca-cli[12140] (PyHocaCLI) INFO: Suspending X2Go session 
appheads-50-1489690847_stDXFCE_dp24
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/pyhoca-cli", line 423, in <module>
     thisPyHocaCLI.MainLoop()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/cli/frontend.py", line 
601, in MainLoop
     self._X2GoClient__suspend_session(self.x2go_session_hash)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/client.py", line 1620, in 
suspend_session
     return self.session_registry(session_uuid).suspend(**sessionopts)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/session.py", line 2303, 
in suspend
     self._lock.release()
   File "src/gevent/_semaphore.py", line 266, in 
gevent._semaphore.BoundedSemaphore.release 
(src/gevent/gevent._semaphore.c:5353)
   File "src/gevent/_semaphore.py", line 268, in 
gevent._semaphore.BoundedSemaphore.release 
(src/gevent/gevent._semaphore.c:5291)
thread.error: Semaphore released too many times

if then I'll try to resume the session (I get it name from "pyhoca-cli 
-P 20170316113957420 -L"):

pyhoca-cli -P 20170316113957420 -R appheads-50-1489690847_stDXFCE_dp24

then sometimes I get the same error as above.

--

Michael Ledin