Subject: Highlight menu item in tile on mouseover
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:28:16 +0100

package: x2goclient
priority: wishlist

When X2GoClient presents its tiles on the right, most of the options
there can be changed (unless --no-session-edit is passed) by clicking
them, without having to access the session configuration screen.

However, these options are easy to miss due to their size - and clicking
any non-option spot on the tile causes the tile to activate.

I would like to suggest that once the mouse pointer hovers over an
option, the option becomes highlighted - e.g. with a blueish background
and the letter color changed to white instead.

This would provide a better User Experience, as the user gets a visual
feedback of when to click to change the option.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243