Subject: Package: x2goserver Version: 4.0.1.19-0 SLES 11.3 - x2go-extras - pwgen-2.06-90.3 - Header V4 RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID
From: "Olaf Matthaei" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 07:41:10 +0100

Package: x2goserver Version: 4.0.1.19-0

The Machine is an virtuell SUSE SLES 11 SP 3, fresh installed to document
the error. I know this E-Mail :
http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-dev/2016-June/011193.html

The Problem is : 
Installation of pwgen-2.06-90.3 failed:
(with --nodeps --force) Error: Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error:
/var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm: Header V4
RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID 9c6b0b2b
error: /var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm
cannot be installed.

This are the steps:

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper addrepo
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:languages:perl/SLE_11_SP3/de
vel:languages:perl.repo
Adding repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' [done]
Repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' successfully added
Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
GPG check: Yes
URI:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/perl/SLE_11_SP3/

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper refresh
Retrieving repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' metadata [\]

New repository or package signing key received:
Key ID: DCCA98DDDCEF338C
Key Name: devel:languages:perl OBS Project
<devel:languages:[email-masked]>
Key Fingerprint: 36F0AC0BCA9D8AF2871703C5DCCA98DDDCEF338C
Key Created: Thu Dec 18 23:36:03 2014
Key Expires: Sat Feb 25 23:36:03 2017
Repository: perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)

Do you want to reject the key, trust temporarily, or trust always? [r/t/a/?]
(r): a
Retrieving repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' metadata [done]
Building repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' cache [done]
All repositories have been refreshed.
linux-0xmj:~ # rpm --import http://packages.x2go.org/pub.key
linux-0xmj:~ # zypper ar http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/extras/x86_64
If only one argument is used, it must be a URI pointing to a .repo file.
addrepo (ar) [options] <URI> <alias>
addrepo (ar) [options] <file.repo>

Add a repository to the sytem. The repository can be specified by its URI or
can be read from specified .repo file (even remote).

  Command options:
-r, --repo <file.repo>  Just another means to specify a .repo file to read.
-t, --type <type>       Type of repository (yast2, rpm-md, plaindir).
-d, --disable           Add the repository as disabled.
-c, --check             Probe URI.
-C, --no-check          Don't probe URI, probe later during refresh.
-n, --name <name>       Specify descriptive name for the repository.
-k, --keep-packages     Enable RPM files caching.
-K, --no-keep-packages  Disable RPM files caching.
-g, --gpgcheck          Enable GPG check for this repository.
-G, --no-gpgcheck       Disable GPG check for this repository.
-f, --refresh           Enable autorefresh of the repository.

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper ar http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/extras/x86_64
x2go-extras
Adding repository 'x2go-extras' [done]
Repository 'x2go-extras' successfully added
Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
GPG check: Yes
URI: http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/extras/x86_64

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper ar http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/main/x86_64
x2go-release
Adding repository 'x2go-release' [done]
Repository 'x2go-release' successfully added
Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
GPG check: Yes
URI: http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/main/x86_64

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper refresh
Repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' is up to date.
Retrieving repository 'x2go-extras' metadata [done]
Building repository 'x2go-extras' cache [done]
Retrieving repository 'x2go-release' metadata [done]
Building repository 'x2go-release' cache [done]
All repositories have been refreshed.
linux-0xmj:~ # zypper install x2goserver
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

The following NEW packages are going to be installed:
  Mesa dbus-1-x11 desktop-data-SLED fonts-config ft2demos fuse
  hicolor-icon-theme icewm icewm-lite libNX_X11-6 libNX_Xcomposite1
  libNX_Xdamage1 libNX_Xdmcp6 libNX_Xext6 libNX_Xfixes3 libNX_Xinerama1
  libNX_Xpm4 libNX_Xrandr2 libNX_Xrender1 libNX_Xtst6 libXcomp3 libXcompext3
  libXcompshad3 libasound2 libdrm libfuse2 libmysqlclient_r15 libpciaccess0
  libpixman-1-0 libpq5 libqt4 libqt4-qt3support libqt4-sql libqt4-sql-mysql
  libqt4-x11 nx-libs nxagent perl-Capture-Tiny perl-Config-Simple
perl-DBD-Pg
  perl-DBD-SQLite perl-DBI perl-File-BaseDir perl-File-Which perl-Try-Tiny
  pkg-config pwgen sax2 sax2-ident sax2-libsax sax2-libsax-perl sax2-tools
  sles-admin_de sles-deployment_de sles-installquick_de sles-manuals_en
sshfs
  x2goagent x2goserver x2goserver-extensions x2goserver-xsession xdg-menu
  xkeyboard-config xorg-x11 xorg-x11-driver-input xorg-x11-driver-video
  xorg-x11-driver-video-radeonhd xorg-x11-fonts-core xorg-x11-libXdmcp
  xorg-x11-libXfixes xorg-x11-libXmu xorg-x11-libXp xorg-x11-libXpm
  xorg-x11-libXprintUtil xorg-x11-libXrender xorg-x11-libXv
xorg-x11-libfontenc
  xorg-x11-libs xorg-x11-libxkbfile xorg-x11-server xorg-x11-xauth xterm

The following recommended packages were automatically selected:
  dbus-1-x11 ft2demos libqt4-sql-mysql

The following packages need additional customer contract to get support:
  libmysqlclient_r15 libpq5

The following packages are not supported by their vendor:
  libNX_X11-6 libNX_Xcomposite1 libNX_Xdamage1 libNX_Xdmcp6 libNX_Xext6
  libNX_Xfixes3 libNX_Xinerama1 libNX_Xpm4 libNX_Xrandr2 libNX_Xrender1
  libNX_Xtst6 libXcomp3 libXcompext3 libXcompshad3 nx-libs nxagent
  perl-Capture-Tiny perl-Config-Simple perl-DBD-Pg perl-DBI
perl-File-BaseDir
  perl-File-Which perl-Try-Tiny pwgen sshfs x2goagent x2goserver
  x2goserver-extensions x2goserver-xsession

82 new packages to install.
Overall download size: 109.0 MiB. After the operation, additional 232.8 MiB
will be used.
Continue? [y/n/?] (y): y
Retrieving package fonts-config-20080121-25.21.noarch (1/82), 34.0 KiB
(123.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package hicolor-icon-theme-0.10-102.22.noarch (2/82), 35.0 KiB
(48.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-admin_de-11.3-0.9.2.noarch (3/82), 3.3 MiB (5.3 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-deployment_de-11.3-0.9.2.noarch (4/82), 5.1 MiB (6.5
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-installquick_de-11.3-0.7.2.noarch (5/82), 6.4 MiB
(6.8 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-manuals_en-11.3-0.21.1.noarch (6/82), 14.5 MiB (21.9
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package dbus-1-x11-1.2.10-3.27.1.x86_64 (7/82), 34.0 KiB (30.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package ft2demos-2.3.7-25.32.1.x86_64 (8/82), 107.0 KiB (596.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package fuse-2.8.7-0.9.12.x86_64 (9/82), 63.0 KiB (170.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libasound2-1.0.18-16.24.1.x86_64 (10/82), 311.0 KiB
(995.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libfuse2-2.8.7-0.9.12.x86_64 (11/82), 61.0 KiB (218.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libmysqlclient_r15-5.0.96-0.6.1.x86_64 (12/82), 478.0 KiB
(1.4 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libpciaccess0-7.4_0.11.0-0.4.6.1.x86_64 (13/82), 17.0 KiB
(35.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libpixman-1-0-0.24.4-0.11.1.x86_64 (14/82), 180.0 KiB
(541.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libpq5-9.1.9-0.3.1.x86_64 (15/82), 157.0 KiB (455.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (16/82), 2.5 MiB (8.5 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package pkg-config-0.23-1.22.x86_64 (17/82), 78.0 KiB (181.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXdmcp-7.4-1.15.x86_64 (18/82), 11.0 KiB (23.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXfixes-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (19/82), 10.0 KiB
(23.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXmu-7.4-1.17.x86_64 (20/82), 48.0 KiB (119.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXp-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (21/82), 16.0 KiB (39.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXpm-7.4-1.17.x86_64 (22/82), 46.0 KiB (118.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXrender-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (23/82), 18.0 KiB
(39.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXv-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (24/82), 11.0 KiB (23.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libfontenc-7.4-1.15.x86_64 (25/82), 14.0 KiB
(30.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libxkbfile-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (26/82), 63.0 KiB
(149.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-fonts-core-7.4-1.20.noarch (27/82), 9.1 MiB
(10.4 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package desktop-data-SLED-11-29.22.58.noarch (28/82), 21.3 MiB
(24.5 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libdrm-2.4.41-0.8.46.x86_64 (29/82), 139.0 KiB (368.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-sql-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (30/82), 111.0 KiB (260.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-xauth-7.4-9.62.46.x86_64 (31/82), 57.0 KiB (44.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXprintUtil-7.4-1.17.x86_64 (32/82), 16.0 KiB
(35.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-sql-mysql-4.6.3-5.25.4.x86_64 (33/82), 49.0 KiB
(95.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libs-7.4-8.26.32.1.x86_64 (34/82), 700.0 KiB
(2.8 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xterm-238-1.16.x86_64 (35/82), 1.4 MiB (2.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-tools-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (36/82), 116.0 KiB
(212.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package Mesa-9.0.3-0.17.1.x86_64 (37/82), 18.9 MiB (65.7 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xdg-menu-0.2-191.22.x86_64 (38/82), 13.0 KiB (45.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-qt3support-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (39/82), 1.1 MiB
(3.6 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package icewm-lite-1.2.36-1.18.x86_64 (40/82), 197.0 KiB (755.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-x11-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (41/82), 10.2 MiB (26.6
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package icewm-1.2.36-1.35.x86_64 (42/82), 252.0 KiB (1.0 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-libsax-perl-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (43/82), 224.0 KiB
(1.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-libsax-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (44/82), 348.0 KiB (1.2
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-ident-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (45/82), 167.0 KiB (1.2
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-7.4-9.62.46.x86_64 (46/82), 2.2 MiB (8.9 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-server-7.4-27.81.7.x86_64 (47/82), 1.5 MiB (3.9
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xkeyboard-config-1.5-4.40.1.noarch (48/82), 463.0 KiB
(3.1 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package
xorg-x11-driver-video-radeonhd-1.3.0_20100512_80ba041-1.8.55.x86_64 (49/82),
242.0 KiB (695.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-driver-video-7.4.0.1-0.81.27.x86_64 (50/82), 2.1
MiB (7.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (51/82), 267.0 KiB (726.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-driver-input-7.4-13.44.1.x86_64 (52/82), 306.0
KiB (868.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package perl-Capture-Tiny-0.44-42.1.noarch (53/82), 38.0 KiB
(73.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-Capture-Tiny-0.44-42.1.noarch.rpm [done (256.6 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package perl-Config-Simple-4.59-34.5.x86_64 (54/82), 33.0 KiB
(84.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-Config-Simple-4.59-34.5.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-DBI-1.636-54.12.x86_64 (55/82), 884.0 KiB (2.3 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-DBI-1.636-54.12.x86_64.rpm [done (606.4 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.4.noarch (56/82), 11.0 KiB
(13.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.4.noarch.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-File-Which-1.21-47.1.noarch (57/82), 25.0 KiB (43.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-File-Which-1.21-47.1.noarch.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-Try-Tiny-0.27-41.2.noarch (58/82), 28.0 KiB (37.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-Try-Tiny-0.27-41.2.noarch.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-DBD-Pg-3.3.0-39.1.x86_64 (59/82), 211.0 KiB (607.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-DBD-Pg-3.3.0-39.1.x86_64.rpm [done (489.7 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64 (60/82), 19.0 KiB (39.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving: pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package sshfs-2.4-5.1.x86_64 (61/82), 43.0 KiB (89.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving: sshfs-2.4-5.1.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package nx-libs-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(62/82), 15.0 KiB (30.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: nx-libs-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package libXcomp3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(63/82), 338.0 KiB (1.2 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libXcomp3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xdmcp6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (64/82), 12.0
KiB (27.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xdmcp6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_X11-6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (65/82), 516.0
KiB (1.2 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_X11-6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libXcompext3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (66/82), 35.0
KiB (93.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libXcompext3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xext6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (67/82), 28.0
KiB (85.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xext6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xtst6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (68/82), 13.0
KiB (32.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xtst6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xrender1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (69/82), 20.0
KiB (49.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xrender1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xpm4-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (70/82), 35.0 KiB
(80.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xpm4-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xinerama1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (71/82), 8.0
KiB (14.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xinerama1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xfixes3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (72/82), 11.0
KiB (27.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xfixes3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xdamage1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (73/82), 8.0
KiB (13.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xdamage1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xrandr2-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (74/82), 10.0
KiB (18.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xrandr2-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xcomposite1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (75/82),
8.0 KiB (13.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xcomposite1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libXcompshad3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (76/82), 34.0
KiB (91.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libXcompshad3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package nxagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(77/82), 1.6 MiB (5.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving: nxagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done (522.7 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package x2goagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(78/82), 12.0 KiB (37.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: x2goagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package perl-DBD-SQLite-1.14-11.14.x86_64 (79/82), 45.0 KiB
(103.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package
x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64
(80/82), 26.0 KiB (74.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64
(81/82), 27.0 KiB (70.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64 (82/82), 84.0
KiB (298.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64.rpm
[donInstalling: fonts-config-20080121-25.21 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/fonts-config...

Installing: hicolor-icon-theme-0.10-102.22 [done]
Installing: sles-admin_de-11.3-0.9.2 [done]
Installing: sles-deployment_de-11.3-0.9.2 [done]
Installing: sles-installquick_de-11.3-0.7.2 [done]
Installing: sles-manuals_en-11.3-0.21.1 [done]
Installing: dbus-1-x11-1.2.10-3.27.1 [done]
Installing: ft2demos-2.3.7-25.32.1 [done]
Installing: fuse-2.8.7-0.9.12 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module permissions only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.permissions...
Checking permissions and ownerships - using the permissions files
        /etc/permissions
        /etc/permissions.easy
        /etc/permissions.d/mail-server
        /etc/permissions.d/postfix
        /etc/permissions.local
setting /usr/bin/fusermount to root:trusted 4755. (wrong permissions 4750)
Finished.

Installing: libasound2-1.0.18-16.24.1 [done]
Installing: libfuse2-2.8.7-0.9.12 [done]
Installing: libmysqlclient_r15-5.0.96-0.6.1 [done]
Installing: libpciaccess0-7.4_0.11.0-0.4.6.1 [done]
Installing: libpixman-1-0-0.24.4-0.11.1 [done]
Installing: libpq5-9.1.9-0.3.1 [done]
Installing: libqt4-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: pkg-config-0.23-1.22 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXdmcp-7.4-1.15 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXfixes-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXmu-7.4-1.17 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXp-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXpm-7.4-1.17 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXrender-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXv-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libfontenc-7.4-1.15 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libxkbfile-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-fonts-core-7.4-1.20 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module fonts only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.fonts...
Creating fonts.{scale,dir} files ...
writing /etc/fonts/suse-font-dirs.conf
writing /etc/fonts/suse-hinting.conf
writing /etc/fonts/suse-bitmaps.conf
Creating cache files for fontconfig ................
generating java font setup
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified Chinese in
Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional Chinese
in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not work.
Finished.

Installing: desktop-data-SLED-11-29.22.58 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/windowmanager...

Installing: libdrm-2.4.41-0.8.46 [done]
Installing: libqt4-sql-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-xauth-7.4-9.62.46 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXprintUtil-7.4-1.17 [done]
Installing: libqt4-sql-mysql-4.6.3-5.25.4 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libs-7.4-8.26.32.1 [done]
Installing: xterm-238-1.16 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module fonts only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.fonts...
Creating fonts.{scale,dir} files ...
/etc/fonts/suse-font-dirs.conf unchanged
/etc/fonts/suse-hinting.conf unchanged
/etc/fonts/suse-bitmaps.conf unchanged
Creating cache files for fontconfig ................
generating java font setup
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified Chinese in
Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional Chinese
in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not work.
Finished.

Installing: sax2-tools-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: Mesa-9.0.3-0.17.1 [done]
Installing: xdg-menu-0.2-191.22 [done]
Installing: libqt4-qt3support-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: icewm-lite-1.2.36-1.18 [done]
Installing: libqt4-x11-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: icewm-1.2.36-1.35 [done]
Installing: sax2-libsax-perl-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: sax2-libsax-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: sax2-ident-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-7.4-9.62.46 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/displaymanager...
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module permissions only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.permissions...
Finished.

Installing: xorg-x11-server-7.4-27.81.7 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/displaymanager...
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module permissions only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.permissions...
Checking permissions and ownerships - using the permissions files
        /etc/permissions
        /etc/permissions.easy
        /etc/permissions.d/mail-server
        /etc/permissions.d/postfix
        /etc/permissions.local
setting /usr/bin/Xorg to root:root 4711. (wrong permissions 0711)
Finished.

Installing: xkeyboard-config-1.5-4.40.1 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-driver-video-radeonhd-1.3.0_20100512_80ba041-1.8.55
[done]
Installing: xorg-x11-driver-video-7.4.0.1-0.81.27 [done]
Installing: sax2-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-driver-input-7.4-13.44.1 [done]
Installing: perl-Capture-Tiny-0.44-42.1 [done]
Installing: perl-Config-Simple-4.59-34.5 [done]
Installing: perl-DBI-1.636-54.12 [done]
Installing: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.4 [done]
Installing: perl-File-Which-1.21-47.1 [done]
Installing: perl-Try-Tiny-0.27-41.2 [done]
Installing: perl-DBD-Pg-3.3.0-39.1 [done]
Installing: pwgen-2.06-90.3 [error]
Installation of pwgen-2.06-90.3 failed:
(with --nodeps --force) Error: Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error:
/var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm: Header V4
RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID 9c6b0b2b
error: /var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm
cannot be installed

Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i] (a): a
Problem occured during or after installation or removal of packages:
Installation aborted by user

Please see the above error message for a hint.
linux-0xmj:~ # 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Olaf Matthaei

------------
Dipl.-Ing. Olaf Matthaei
Unternehmensorganisation
PMO

NARZ/AVN Apothekenpartner

E-Mail  : [email-masked]
Tel.    : 0421 5762 – 115
Fax     : 0421 5762 – 299
Internet: www.narz-avn.de

Im Serviceverbund mit der
GfI Gesellschaft für Informations- und Datenverarbeitung mbH, Bauerland 3,
28259 Bremen

Gerichtsstand: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 10857
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Volkswirt Hanno Helmker, Uwe Ennen