Subject: x2goclient: undefined symbol: ssh_forward_listen
From: Andrey Amado Benavides <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:50:41 -0500

Package: x2goclient.x86_64
Version: 4.0.3.2-1.fc22

I, i tried connect to server and show next error.

 [xxxx@xxxxx ~]$ x2goclient --debug
x2go-INFO-1> "Starting x2goclient..."
x2go-INFO-4> "Traductor: :/x2goclient_es_mx instalado."
x2go-INFO-5> "Traductor: :/qt_es_MX instalado."
x2go-INFO-3> "Cliente X2Go iniciado."
x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:495> "$HOME=/home/xxxxx"
x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:2123> Reading 4 sessions from config file.
x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:2668> Starting session via smartcard,
ssh-agent or kerberos token.
x2go-INFO-8> "Iniciando conección con el servidor: xx.xx.xx.xx:22"
x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:2702> Start new ssh connection to
server:"xx.xx.xx.xx":"22" krbLogin: false
x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:202> starting ssh connection without
kerberos authentication

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:206> SshMasterConnection, instance
SshMasterConnection(0x10507a0)  created
x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:442> SshMasterConnection, instance
SshMasterConnection(0x10507a0)  entering thread
x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:478> libSsh not inited yet, initting

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:789> cserverAuth

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:804> state: 1

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:654> user auth OK

x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:2797> SSH connection established.
x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:3060> Continue normal x2go session
x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:189> executing remote command via SshProcess
object (0): "export HOSTNAME && x2golistsessions"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1434> creating new channel

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1438> new channel:0x7f4018013400

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1469> executing remote: "sh -c 'echo
X2GODATABEGIN:3edc9428-0b0c-4b49-9bc9-e95f836a86b5;
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin export
HOSTNAME && x2golistsessions; echo
X2GODATAEND:3edc9428-0b0c-4b49-9bc9-e95f836a86b5;'"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1492>  new exec channel created

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1596> EOF ON CHANNEL 0x7f4018013400
(SshProcess: 0)

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1664> eof sent

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1668> channel closed

x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:449> ssh finished: true - "" (0).

x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:3404> ""
x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:3923> Executing remote command: "X2GODPI=96
x2gostartagent 1200x700 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 es auto 1 D GNOME
both"
x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:189> executing remote command via SshProcess
object (1): "X2GODPI=96 x2gostartagent 1200x700 adsl 16m-jpeg-9
unix-kde-depth_24 es auto 1 D
GNOME both"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1434> creating new channel

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1438> new channel:0x7f4018013400

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1469> executing remote: "sh -c 'echo
X2GODATABEGIN:bd2509a6-c889-4426-8109-4eb948090053;
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin X2GODPI
=96 x2gostartagent 1200x700 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 es auto 1 D
GNOME both; echo X2GODATAEND:bd2509a6-c889-4426-8109-4eb948090053;'"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1492>  new exec channel created

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1596> EOF ON CHANNEL 0x7f4018013400
(SshProcess: 1)

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1664> eof sent

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1668> channel closed

x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:449> ssh finished: true - "51
89661b87bff3c8270639fe8fb72dce56
4173
xxxx-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24
30006
30007
30008
" (1).

x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:4727> Agent output: "51
89661b87bff3c8270639fe8fb72dce56
4173
xxxxx-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24
30006
30007
30008
"
x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:294> Starting tunnel via SshProcess object
(2): "localhost":30006 -> "localhost":31006

x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:5337> "Starting NX proxy, command: nxproxy
-S
nx/nx,options=/home/xxxxx/.x2go/S-xxxx-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24/options:51"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:157> Direct tunnel: waiting for connections on
"localhost":31006

x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:189> executing remote command via SshProcess
object (3): "echo "default-server=localhost:30007">
$HOME/.x2go/C-seturex-51-1431533712_stDGNO
ME_dp24/.pulse-client.conf;echo
"cookie-file=.x2go/C-xxxx-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24/.pulse-cookie">>
$HOME/.x2go/C-xxxx-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24/.pulse-clien
t.conf"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1434> creating new channel

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1438> new channel:0x7f4018013400

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1469> executing remote: "sh -c 'echo
X2GODATABEGIN:f54bd3b2-dc92-4e5d-92d6-423c62a4104f;
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin echo "d
efault-server=localhost:30007">
$HOME/.x2go/C-seturex-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24/.pulse-client.conf;echo
"cookie-file=.x2go/C-xxxxx-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24/.puls
e-cookie">>
$HOME/.x2go/C-xxxxx-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24/.pulse-client.conf; echo
X2GODATAEND:f54bd3b2-dc92-4e5d-92d6-423c62a4104f;'"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:244> copying file via SshProcess object (4):
"/home/xxxx/.config/pulse/cookie" ->
"$HOME/.x2go/C-seturex-51-1431533712_stDGNOME_dp24
/.pulse-cookie"

x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:294> Starting tunnel via SshProcess object
(5): "localhost":30007 -> "127.0.0.1":4713

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:388> Requesting reverse tunnel from
port 30007 to 4713
x2go-DEBUG-../onmainwindow.cpp:5662> Proxy wrote on stderr: "
NXPROXY - Version 3.5.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2010 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '6388'.
Session: Starting session at 'Wed May 13 10:43:13 2015'.
Info: Using abstract X11 socket in kernel namespace for accessing
DISPLAY=:0.
Info: Connecting to remote host 'localhost:31006'.
Info: Connection to remote proxy 'localhost:31006' established.
"
x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:109> new tcp connection

x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:114> new socket:15

x2go-DEBUG-../sshmasterconnection.cpp:1492>  new exec channel created

x2goclient: symbol lookup error: x2goclient: undefined symbol:
ssh_forward_listen

thanks for you attention..