Subject: hosted application doesn't support %i and %c in application exec param
From: Jason Alavaliant <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 20:57:11 +1300

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.3.2
Tags: patch

kde based apps on my machines have Exec lines in their desktop files 
along the line of

Exec=okular %U %i -caption %c

when launched via the hosted applications mode applications menu of 
x2goclient the "%i -caption %c" get passed as arguments to the command 
directly.     That results in the program trying to load the file '%i' 
(and naturally failing) and setting the window caption to '%c'

The attached patch updates the x2go client to removes the %i param and 
replaces %c with the application name so the program is titled correctly.

Thanks
Jason
--- old/onmainwindow.cpp	2015-03-18 20:36:52.771965135 +1300
+++ new/onmainwindow.cpp	2015-03-18 20:40:31.199962491 +1300
@@ -6442,6 +6442,8 @@
                 app.exec.replace(" %u","",Qt::CaseInsensitive);
                 app.exec.replace("%f","",Qt::CaseInsensitive);
                 app.exec.replace("%u","",Qt::CaseInsensitive);
+                app.exec.replace("%i","",Qt::CaseInsensitive);
+                app.exec.replace("%c",app.name,Qt::CaseInsensitive);
                 if (app.exec==autostartApp)
                     startAppFound=true;
                 //                 x2goDebug<<"exec: "<<app.exec<<endl;