Subject: cannot upgrade x2goServer on fedora 20 using yum
From: "ura" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:54:19 -0000

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.18

i have been unable to complete the update for x2goserver here on fedora 
20 (64bit). i have not changed the config files or repo files that are 
relevant to x2goserver since the last successful update was run.

i run yum update and receive the following output in the terminal:

  yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
  * fedora: ftp.nluug.nl
  * rpmfusion-free: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
  * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.nl.leaseweb.net
  * updates: ftp.nluug.nl
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package x2goserver.x86_64 
0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
--> Processing Dependency: x2goserver = 
4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 for package: 
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64
---> Package x2goserver.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 
0:4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20 will be updated
---> Package x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 0:4.0.1.18-5.fc20 will be an update
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: 
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64 
(@x2go-releases)
            Requires: x2goserver = 
4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
            Removing: 
x2goserver-4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20.x86_64 
(@x2go-releases)
                x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-0.0x2go1.1.git20141006.949.main.fc20
            Updated By: x2goserver-4.0.1.18-5.fc20.x86_64 (updates)
                x2goserver = 4.0.1.18-5.fc20
            Available: x2goserver-4.0.1.6-5.fc20.x86_64 (fedora)
                x2goserver = 4.0.1.6-5.fc20
  You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
  You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

expected outcome:
package updates correctly.