Subject: Windows: MinGW 4.8.2 + Qt 4.8.6 builds differ graphically from MinGW 4.4 +Qt 4.8.5 builds
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 14:15:38 -0400

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.3.0-2014.09.13-d6041fb
Severity: normal

These 2 screenshots explain this bug fairly well.
mgur.com/zPZcr6U,qeOPvYJ

The main difference is on the scrollbar. The separator (I think that's
the correct term) next to the new session button is different. The
text for "Session Options Help" also looks different.

This is a regression and the main problem I have is that the scrollbar
looks like crap. It does not resemble other scrollbars in Windows apps
at all. This is why I am marking this "normal" severity. It seems to
affect all Windows users too.

I think the problem is that some sort of Qt theme or style is not being applied.

I reproduced it on:
1. Windows 8.1 64-bit with all available large monthly updates installed.
2. Windows XP 32-bit SP3