Subject: allow x2gobroker-agent installation on non-X2GoServers (e.g. on SSH proxy machines)
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 10:50:20 +0000

Package: x2gobroker-agent
Severity: wishlist
Version: 0.0.3.0-preview

The x2gobroker-agent tool can be used to for deploying public SSH keys  
via an X2Go Session Broker.

This can be useful on non-X2GoServers that act as a SSH tunneling  
proxy for X2Go.

The x2gobroker-agent package should be installable and usable on  
non-X2GoServers.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb