Subject: session profile settings: Hide GSSAPI support with DirectRDP session profiles
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:52:35 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.0
Severity: minor

Hi Alex,

if I configure a Direct RDP session in X2Go Client's session profile  
settings, the GSSAPI-related options are continued to be shown in the  
session settings GUI. Like all other SSH-related options, the GSSAPI  
authentication mechanism should not be configurable for DirectRDP  
sessions.

Can you please fix that in Git master? Thanks.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb