Subject: Can't connect to ssh anymore
From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:40:10 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.3-0~522~ubuntu14.04.1

Hi, 

I am currently testing x2go under Ubuntu 14.04.

When I used x2go last week in my testing environment, everything was
fine. Since 14.04 is still beta, there are heaps of daily updates,
which I applied. 

Today I wanted to use x2go again, and it could not connect ssh
anymore. x2go just shows an empty error messages (attached), and
strace reveals, that x2go connects to port 22 of the server, reads
(and even writes if needed) the ~/.ssh/known_hosts, and then silently
aborts the connection without telling any reason. strace did not show
a reason either. The sshd just complains because the client aborted
the connections. 

The regular ssh command line client works. 

If x2go aborts the connection, it should at least notice and tell a
good reason. 

regards
Hadmut