Subject: X2Go Client HelpDialog: tabs are extremely wide
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:48:07 -0400

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.0
Severity: Minor

Observed in nightly Windows builds.:
http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/x2goclient/heuler/mingw32-4.4/qt-4.8/

To reproduce:
C:\Program Files (x86)\x2goclient>x2goclient.exe --git-info

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/dvYrpF5

That huge amount of whitespace at the beginning of some lines is
actually only 1 tab.
I've attached the copied and pasted plaintext from that window which
proves this.

Note that Mike#1 expressed his opinion that the text files from the
git log should have spaces instead of tabs. However, I am writing this
bug because any tabs that do exist should obviously not be so wide.