Subject: Provide support for systemd
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 21:20:25 +0000

Package: x2gobroker-authservice
Severity: important

For easy use of x2gobroker-authservice with systemd, we need:

   o a service file (easy!)
   o a way to configure x2gobroker-authservice without  
/etc/default/{python-x2gobroker,x2gobroker-authservice}

The latter aspect is a little complex. Recommended approaches are  
drawn at [1].

For x2gobroker-authservice my suggestions is: provide a config file  
/etc/x2go/x2gobroker-authservice.conf in inifile format that gets  
parsed by /usr/sbin/x2gobroker-authservice. Environment variables have  
precedence over inifile options have precedence over the system  
defaults.

Mike

[1] http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/on-etc-sysinit.html
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb