Subject: Please add config option to disable bubble help text and change the wording of it
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:28:50 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Severity: wishlist
Version: 4.0.1.2

Upon connection, an info bubble pops up, containing a *totally cryptic 
session name* and disappearing after five seconds or so.

No non-technical user can make use of that message, seriously. And even 
technical users will have a hard time memorizing a cryptic session name 
within 5 seconds.

Please, also add an option to disable this popup, and seriously consider 
changing the displayed info to something more user friendly like 
"Connection to host <host>, session <sessionname> established as user 
<user>." It's okay to add the cryptic string somewhere where techies can 
find it if they need it, maybe in an About-Box or so, but please - think 
of the chil^W ordinary non-technical end user.
And again, I'm kind of disappointed that we're adding silly eye candy 
when there still are serious bugs to fix.