Subject: x2godesktopsharing man page versions are incorrect
From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 22:31:38 -0600

Package: x2godesktopsharing
Version: 3.1.1.0

The versions strings in the x2godesktopsharing man pages don't seem to 
be updated.  Seems like these should be automatically generated somehow.

man/man1/x2godesktopsharing.1:.TH x2godesktopsharing 1 "14 Apr 2011" 
"Version 3.0.1.x" "X2go Application"
man/man8/x2goterminate-desktopsharing.8:.TH x2goterminate-desktopsharing 
8 "Sep 2011" "Version 3.0.99.x" "X2go Server Tool"
man/man8/x2goresume-desktopsharing.8:.TH x2goresume-desktopsharing 8 
"Sep 2011" "Version 3.0.99.x" "X2go Server Tool"
man/man8/x2gosuspend-desktopsharing.8:.TH x2gosuspend-desktopsharing 8 
"Sep 2011" "Version 3.0.99.x" "X2go Server Tool"

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division                    FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301              http://www.cora.nwra.com