Subject: X2Gobroker: session autologin does not work
From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:50:13 +0100

Package: x2gobroker
Version: 0.0.0.7

When broker-session-autologin=true is set for a profile, a temp
ssh-key-pair is generated. The pubkey is added to %h/.x2go/authorized_keys
on the term-server and the private key is given to x2goclient.
Unfortunately this does not seem to work for us. When we try to login this
way, a dialog box is shown, asking for a "passphrase to decrypt a key".
At first in our test-setup we thought this worked, because I already had
password-less login to the terminal-servers using ssh-keys. As soon as I
move my .ssh dir, this other problem occurs. It also occurs for for users
without any ssh-keys setup. I can see that the pubkey is successfully added
(and removed after 20 seconds) on the term-server in
$HOME/.x2go/authorized_keys. The sshd on the term-server is set to also
look in %h/.x2go/authorized_keys.

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)