Subject: Update keystrokes.cfg
From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 18:34:26 +0200

Package: x2goserver-x2goagent
Version: 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git2018112

The keystroke.cfg is a) buggy and b) incomplete. Here's a patch that
updates it (clone from nxagent 3.5.99.20).
From f45e0a04d9dec717c2d70a038e15273e4bb699e5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:34:05 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix keystrokes.cfg

had errors and was incomplete. We now take the from nx-libs 3.5.99.20.
---
 x2goserver-x2goagent/etc/keystrokes.cfg | 27 ++++++++++++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 18 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

diff --git a/x2goserver-x2goagent/etc/keystrokes.cfg b/x2goserver-x2goagent/etc/keystrokes.cfg
index 007a1828..c57d2efb 100644
--- a/x2goserver-x2goagent/etc/keystrokes.cfg
+++ b/x2goserver-x2goagent/etc/keystrokes.cfg
@@ -2,18 +2,27 @@
 <keystrokes>
 <keystroke action="close_session" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="t" />
 <keystroke action="switch_all_screens" Control="1"  AltMeta="1" key="f" />
+<keystroke action="fullscreen" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="f" />
 <keystroke action="minimize" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="m" />
-<keystroke action="resize" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="r" />
 <keystroke action="defer" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="e" />
 <keystroke action="ignore" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="BackSpace" />
 <keystroke action="force_synchronization" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="j" />
-<keystroke action="debug_tree" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="q" />
-<keystroke action="regions_on_screen" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="a" />
-<keystroke action="test_input" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="x" />
-<keystroke action="deactivate_input_devices_grab" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="y" />
-<keystroke action="fullscreen" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="f" />
+<keystroke action="resize" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="r" />
 <keystroke action="viewport_move_left" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="Left" />
-<keystroke action="viewport_move_up" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="Up" />
-<keystroke action="viewport_move_right" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="Right" />
-<keystroke action="viewport_move_down" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="Down" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_move_left" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Left" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_move_up" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="Up" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_move_up" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Up" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_move_right" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="Right" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_move_right" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Right" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_move_down" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="Down" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_move_down" Control="1" Shift="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Down" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_left" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="Left" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_left" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Left" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_up" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="Up" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_up" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Up" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_right" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="Right" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_right" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Right" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_down" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="Down" />
+<keystroke action="viewport_scroll_down" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="KP_Down" />
+<keystroke action="reread_keystrokes" Control="1" AltMeta="1" key="k" />
 </keystrokes>
-- 
2.11.0