Subject: Build failure with qt-5.11
From: Lars Wendler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 18:32:02 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.1

This happens with qt-5.11.1:

x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -march=native -mtune=native -O2 -pipe -Wall
-W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DCFGCLIENT -D__linux__ -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-DQT_SVG_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_X11EXTRAS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB
-DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -Isrc -isystem /usr/include/qt5
-isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtSvg -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets
-isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtX11Extras -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtGui
-isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtCore
-I. -isystem /usr/include/libdrm -I. -I/usr/lib64/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++
-o printwidget.o src/printwidget.cpp 
src/printwidget.cpp: In constructor
‘PrintWidget::PrintWidget(QWidget*)’: src/printwidget.cpp:77:36: error:
invalid use of incomplete type ‘class QButtonGroup’ QButtonGroup*
bg=new QButtonGroup(); ^
In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qcheckbox.h:44:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QCheckBox:1,
                 from ./ui_printwidget.h:14,
                 from src/printwidget.h:22,
                 from src/printwidget.cpp:18:
/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qabstractbutton.h:53:7: note: forward
declaration of ‘class QButtonGroup’ class QButtonGroup;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~
src/printwidget.cpp:78:4: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class
QButtonGroup’ bg->addButton ( ui.rbPrint );
    ^~
In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qcheckbox.h:44:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QCheckBox:1,
                 from ./ui_printwidget.h:14,
                 from src/printwidget.h:22,
                 from src/printwidget.cpp:18:
/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qabstractbutton.h:53:7: note: forward
declaration of ‘class QButtonGroup’ class QButtonGroup;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~
src/printwidget.cpp:78:6: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class
QButtonGroup’ bg->addButton ( ui.rbPrint );
      ^~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qcheckbox.h:44:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QCheckBox:1,
                 from ./ui_printwidget.h:14,
                 from src/printwidget.h:22,
                 from src/printwidget.cpp:18:
/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qabstractbutton.h:53:7: note: forward
declaration of ‘class QButtonGroup’ class QButtonGroup;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~
src/printwidget.cpp:79:4: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class
QButtonGroup’ bg->addButton ( ui.rbView );
    ^~
In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qcheckbox.h:44:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QCheckBox:1,
                 from ./ui_printwidget.h:14,
                 from src/printwidget.h:22,
                 from src/printwidget.cpp:18:
/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qabstractbutton.h:53:7: note: forward
declaration of ‘class QButtonGroup’ class QButtonGroup;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~
src/printwidget.cpp:79:6: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class
QButtonGroup’ bg->addButton ( ui.rbView );
      ^~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qcheckbox.h:44:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QCheckBox:1,
                 from ./ui_printwidget.h:14,
                 from src/printwidget.h:22,
                 from src/printwidget.cpp:18:
/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qabstractbutton.h:53:7: note: forward
declaration of ‘class QButtonGroup’ class QButtonGroup;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~
make: *** [Makefile:2025: printwidget.o] Error 1

-- 
Lars Wendler
Gentoo package maintainer
GPG: 21CC CF02 4586 0A07 ED93  9F68 498F E765 960E 9B39