Subject: Suspend session does not work since update to Fedora 26
From: Chris Payne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:15:01 -0600

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.20

Since upgrading to Fedora 26 suspending a session no longer works,
terminating the entire session every time. Functionality seems fine
otherwise
I have tried different window managers (Mate, LXDE, Xfce) but they all
behave similarly.
I also created a new, clean user but get the same results from their login.
This is the default configuration, no customizations, and was working fine
under Fedora 25.

I can successfully connect to a Fedora 25 server using the Fedora 26 client
so I believe this is an x2goserver (or Fedora 26) issue.

Fedora 26 fully updated

x2goserver-4.0.1.20-2.fc26.x86_64
x2goagent-3.5.0.32-6.fc26.x86_64
x2goclient-4.1.0.0-1.fc26.x86_64

kernel 4.11.11-300.fc26.x86_64

Below is the server debug output.

Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_SESSION pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=start direction=from-server cipher=aes256-ctr
ksize=256 mac=hmac-sha2-256 pfs=[email-masked] spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_SESSION pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=start direction=from-client cipher=aes256-ctr
ksize=256 mac=hmac-sha2-256 pfs=[email-masked] spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_AUTH pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:authentication grantors=pam_unix
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_ACCT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_unix,pam_localuser
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=session fp=? direction=both spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_AUTH pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=success acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRED_ACQ pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go"
exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh
res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Created slice User Slice of cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Starting User Manager for UID 1004...
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd-logind: New session 281 of user cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Started Session 281 of user cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_ACCT pid=1643 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_unix,pam_localuser
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_START pid=1643 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=282
msg='op=PAM:session_open
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Timers.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Starting D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Paths.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Listening on D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Sockets.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Basic System.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: SERVICE_START pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='unit=user@1004 comm="systemd"
exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Default.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Startup finished in 24ms.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:session_open
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_selinux,pam_namespace,pam_keyinit,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix,pam_lastlog
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Started User Manager for UID 1004.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRED_ACQ pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1650 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1693 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: x2gostartagent called with
options: 1280x1024 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 us auto 1 D MATE both
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2gosessionlimit[1748]: x2gosessionlimit has
been called
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[1751]: x2golistsessions has
been called with options: --all-servers
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-start
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: successfully started X2Go
agent session with ID cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-start
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1954 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: x2goruncommand called with
options: 145 1913 cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 42670 mate-session
nosnd D
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-runcommand
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: x2gosetkeyboard called with
options:
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/keyboard to
appear
Jul 27 06:55:07 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:08 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Setting X keyboard according
to /home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/keyboard
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started D-Bus User Message Bus.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating systemd to hand-off: service name='org.a11y.Bus'
unit='at-spi-dbus-bus.service' requested by ':1.1' (uid=1004 pid=2079
comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.systemd1'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Accessibility services bus...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.a11y.Bus'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Accessibility services bus.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: dbus-daemon[2132]: Activating
service name='org.a11y.atspi.Registry' requested by ':1.0' (uid=1004
pid=2079 comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: dbus-daemon[2132]: Successfully
activated service 'org.a11y.atspi.Registry'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: SpiRegistry daemon is running with
well-known name - org.a11y.atspi.Registry
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='ca.desrt.dconf' requested by ':1.6' (uid=1004
pid=2079 comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'ca.desrt.dconf'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: couldn't access control
socket: /run/user/1004/keyring/control: No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: GSIdleMonitor: IDLETIME
counter not found
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL: object
GSIdleMonitor 0x7f24c0003f50 finalized while still in-construction
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL: Custom
constructor for class GSIdleMonitor returned NULL (which is invalid).
Please use GInitable instead.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
unit='gvfs-daemon.service' requested by ':1.10' (uid=1004 pid=2149
comm="/usr/libexec/mate-settings-daemon ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air pulseaudio[2171]: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Failed to
open configuration file
'/home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/.pulse-client.conf':
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Rejected send message, 2
matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.1758" (uid=1004 pid=2174
comm="/usr/bin/pulseaudio --start --log-target=syslog ")
interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager" member="GetManagedObjects"
error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination="org.bluez" (bus)
Jul 27 06:55:09 air pulseaudio[2174]: [pulseaudio] bluez5-util.c:
GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied:
Rejected send message, 2 matched rules; type="method_call",
sender=":1.1758" (uid=1004 pid=2174 comm="/usr/bin/pulseaudio --start
--log-target=syslog ") interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager"
member="GetManagedObjects" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0"
destination="org.bluez" (bus)
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.mate.panel.applet.WnckletFactory' requested by
':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.mate.panel.applet.WnckletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The SSH agent was already
initialized
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-afc-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gvfs-afc-volume-monitor: Volume monitor alive
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='com.redhat.imsettings' requested by ':1.23'
(uid=1004 pid=2217 comm="imsettings-switch -n -q -x ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'com.redhat.imsettings'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.975787]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Starting imsettings-daemon...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976080]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [HOME=/home/cpayne2go/.config/imsettings]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976115]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [XINPUTRCDIR=/etc/X11/xinit/]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976139]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [XINPUTDIR=/etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976171]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [MODULEDIR=/usr/lib64/imsettings]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976195]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [MODULES=lxde, mate-gsettings, qt, xfce]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.xfce.Xfconf' requested by ':1.28' (uid=1004
pid=2238 comm="/usr/libexec/imsettings-daemon ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-mtp-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.xfce.Xfconf'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.985436]:
IMSettings-Qt backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the Qt config file:
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.986526]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to load the lxde
configuration file.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The PKCS#11 component was
already initialized
Jul 27 06:55:10 air spice-vdagent[2265]: Cannot access vdagent virtio
channel /dev/virtio-ports/com.redhat.spice.0
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.mate.panel.applet.ClockAppletFactory'
requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service
name='org.mate.panel.applet.NotificationAreaAppletFactory' requested by
':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The Secret Service was
already initialized
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.mate.panel.applet.ClockAppletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service
'org.mate.panel.applet.NotificationAreaAppletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.132036]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Attempting to switch IM to IBus
[lang=en_US.UTF-8, desktop=MATE, update=false]
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.bluez.obex'
unit='dbus-org.bluez.obex.service' requested by ':1.47' (uid=1004 pid=2239
comm="blueberry-obex-agent                              ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Starting Bluetooth OBEX service...
Jul 27 06:55:10 air obexd[2346]: OBEX daemon 5.46
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.bluez.obex'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Started Bluetooth OBEX service.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Activating service
name='org.mate.SettingsDaemon.DateTimeMechanism' requested by ':1.1768'
(uid=1004 pid=2284 comm="/usr/libexec/mate-panel/clock-applet ") (using
servicehelper)
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Successfully activated
service 'org.mate.SettingsDaemon.DateTimeMechanism'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303170]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   no need to invoke any auxiliary process
for IBus
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303243]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Starting the main process for IBus
[lang:en_US.UTF-8]
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303868]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Started IBus: [process:
/usr/bin/ibus-daemon -r --xim, lang: en_US.UTF-8, pid: 2496, id: 15, time:
2017-07-27T12:55:10.303836Z
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304389]:
IMSettings-XFCE backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus:xim as gtk+ immodule
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304500]:
IMSettings-Qt backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the Qt config file:
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304889]:
IMSettings-MATE-GSettings backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus:xim as gtk+
immodule
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304982]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the LXDE
configuration file.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.911807]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus as gtk+ immodule
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=2531 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: x2gosuspend-session
called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:31 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-suspend
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[2633]: x2goumount-session
has been called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: session with ID
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 has been suspended successfully
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:32 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-suspend
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=2684 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gocmdexitmessage: x2gocmdexitmessage called
with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1649 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=session fp=? direction=both spid=1649 suid=1004
rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=?
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:session_close
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_selinux,pam_namespace,pam_keyinit,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix,pam_lastlog
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRED_DISP pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd-logind: Removed session 281.
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping User Manager for UID 1004...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air obexd[2346]: Terminating
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopped target Default.
Jul 27 06:55:32 air com.redhat.imsettings: Exiting...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Bluetooth OBEX service...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Detected that screensaver
has left the bus
Jul 27 06:55:32 air gvfsd: A connection to the bus can't be made
Jul 27 06:55:32 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160132.999862]:
GLib-GIO[2238]: CRITICAL **: Error while sending AddMatch() message: The
connection is closed
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160132.999977]:
GLib-GIO[2238]: CRITICAL **: Error while sending AddMatch() message: The
connection is closed
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000100]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: xfce
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000386]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: qt
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000452]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: mate-gsettings
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000512]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: lxde
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000579]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Stopping the main process for IBus [pid:
2496]
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000630]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Sent a signal to stop /usr/bin/ibus-daemon
[pid: 2496, time: 2017-07-27T12:55:33.000623Z]
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000684]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: imsettings-daemon is shut down.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping D-Bus User Message Bus...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping Accessibility services bus...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Accessibility services bus.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Bluetooth OBEX service.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped D-Bus User Message Bus.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Basic System.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Sockets.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Paths.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Timers.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Closed D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Reached target Shutdown.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Starting Exit the Session...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Received SIGRTMIN+24 from PID 2733 (kill).
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped User Manager for UID 1004.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air audit: SERVICE_STOP pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='unit=user@1004 comm="systemd"
exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Removed slice User Slice of cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client10' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client8' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client7' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client2' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client1' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:56:05 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-runcommand
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:05 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:06 air /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[2807]: x2goumount-session
has been called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24