Subject: Bundled libraries
From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:44:16 -0600

Package: nx-libs

nx-libs has copies of a number of libraries in nx-X11/extras/ (and some 
glue in nx-X11/libs).  We should get rid of these and use system 
provided versions.

As a first stab, I'm able to remove the following without any harm:

rm -r nx-X11/extras/{drm,fonts,ogl-sample,regex,ttf2pt1,x86emu,zlib}
rm -r nx-X11/lib/{regex,zlib}

expat appears to be essentially the 1.95.6 version.  And can be disabled 
by setting HasExpat YES in nx-X11/config/cf/host.def.

fontconfig is an unmodified fontconfig 2.3.2 and can be disabled with 
HasFontconfig YES.

rman is not needed and can be disabled with BuildRman NO.

That's a far as I've gotten today.

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com