Subject: x2goclient spurously asks for passphrase on autologin
From: Arne Wichmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 18:59:06 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.2

When using 
  x2goclient --pgp-card
and not using a Smartcard, after typing a password there will be a popup
window asking for a passphrase even though no usable keys are available.

(The problem arose at a Thinclient of a customer who in some cases does not
use their smartcards.)

After some digging into the problem I think that the autologin flag should
be cleared after SshMasterConnection::userAuthAuto has been tried once.
Alternatively SshMasterConnection::userAuthAuto could check if there are
usable keys before asking for a passphrase. Or it could check if a
password has already been given. 

cu

AW
-- 
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support
it. Noone can free you but yourself. (crag, on Debian Planet)
Arne Wichmann ([email-masked])