Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#874: move Xinerama code from libNX_Xinerama to hw/nxagent
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:02:49 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi,

On  Fr 15 Mai 2015 14:56:03 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Package: nxagent
> Version: 3.5.0.32
> Severity: wishlist
>
> This bug is a tracking bug for the new Xinerama rewrite in nx-libs  
> 3.6.x. All Xinerama or LD_LIBRARY_PATH related issues in X2Go will  
> be merged into this bug.
>
> Mike

Dropping the idea of nx-libs tracking bugs in X2Go BTS... Bugs in  
nx-libs still relevant are currently transferred to  
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues and individually  
cross-referenced to X2Go BTS there.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/mailxchange/kronolith/fb.php?u=m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de