Subject: Re: x2gosqlitewrapper.pl reports "unable to open database" on session-resume, while the database is there.
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: "Zuck, Daniel" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 18:07:26 +0100

Control: close -1
thanks

Am 08.01.2015 um 18:00 schrieb Zuck, Daniel:

> I understand it is hard to debug, and there is nothing more to do
> at this point in time; so I am absolutely OK to close the bug.

Thank you. :)

> However, if it reappears in the future, we have some sort of
> "knowledge base" to refer to - so the bug may be useful for this
> type of purpose.

Totally okay, that's why our bug tracker is public.

> Related any "success stories", I am bound to pipe this thru our
> "corporate communications", and it may be helpful to sort out the
> level of "evangelism" internally before. I am personally open to do
> so, and you may PING me from time to time in order to keep each
> other posted - in case I forget.

If you want to, you can pass my contact details (see footer) on to
your corporate communications department, or send me their contact
details off-list.  I'll make a note in my calendar for January 29,
2015, and ping you again then, if I don't hear from you or your
corporate communications department sooner. Okay? :-)

- -Stefan

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243