Subject: Re: Bug#204: Error starting an aborted session
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: Dick Kniep <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 01:49:32 +0200

tag #204 wontfix
close

Hi Dick

On Mi 08 Mai 2013 11:41:32 CEST Dick Kniep wrote:

> Included is the log on the server for the user. As you can see at a  
> certain moment it says "nxagentBlockHandler: No application running.  
> Closing the session." I don't know what causes this, it might be a

This is wanted by the NX developers. It means that the x2goagent runs  
with rootless=1 mode and it waits for an application to use this  
rootless mode x2goagent.

If no applications comes into play after a generous amount of time (it  
is hard-coded in NX) then the agent will end itself.

> segmentation fault in the application.

Yes, this may well be.

> However, it gets worse, because after this, it is impossible for the  
> user to login again. The only way to end the session is by kill -9.  
> After that the user can login again.......

This is probably related to some port handling problem in X2Go Server  
that we currently have in the stable release of X2Go Server.

I will close this bug and tag it as wontfix as the main issue may well  
be in your application (segmentation fault or similar).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb