Subject: Session resuming has been fixed in X2Go Server 4.0.1.18 and above
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:42:00 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi,

there have been various reasons for non-resumable session in the past.  
I will close this (#203) bug for PyHoca-GUI, as I assume that it was  
actually server related. Please reopen this bug, if issues persist  
with PyHoca-GUI 0.5.0.0 (to be released soon).

Regards,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb