Subject: X2Go Client cmdline options --session="..." and --sessionid="..." work in upcoming 4.0.1.1 release
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 01:47:39 +0200

close #136
tag #136 not-a-bug
thanks

Hi Anders,

I checked the latest X2Go Client version from our nightly repositories  
and X2Go Client cmdline options --session="..." and --sessionid="..."  
work as expected in the upcoming 4.0.1.1 release.

Please check that again with the latest X2Go Client version (from  
ppa:x2go/ppa) and feel free to reopen this bug, if you feel it does  
not work for you (now).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb