Subject: Re: SLES 11.3 - x2go-extras - pwgen-2.06-90.3 - Header V4 RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID
From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
To: Olaf Matthaei <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 09:31:33 +0100

Control: close -1

When did you try doing all of this? I found out what the real problem was - SLES
11 SP3 and lower don't support RSA keys with a key size higher than 1024 bits
for RPM signatures. Our main signing key has a key size of 2048 bits. Thus, I've
changed all SLE 11 repositories to use the 1024-bit EPEL5-compatibility key
(both for signing repository metadata and the packages themselves) in the
packages and the corresponding archive repositories yesterday evening.

After that, all packages installed successfully while trying to install
x2goserver in my SLES 11 SP3 VM.

Please run "zypper clean" and "zypper refresh" to delete cached files and update
the local repository metadata on your machine. Afterwards, installing x2goserver
should work fine.

Closing up the bug report for now. Though, please give me feedback whether it
worked now or is still failing.

Mihai