Subject: Bug#16: Broken glyphs issue will be solved with next nx-libs release (3.5.0.15)

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 01:16:37 +0200

tags #16 pending
thanks

Hi all,

The below commit fixes the reported issues with broken glyphs after  
resuming an NX based X2Go session. Alex spent two days on debugging  
this issue. Many thanks for giving your time to this issue, Alex!!!
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=nx-libs.git;a=commitdiff;h=f6adfd1fa2d5afc98166486b905305ad718853d1

The nx-libs packages will be released during next week (3.5.0.15).  
Testing+feedback is welcome!!!

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb